TinaNoir

Tina's Reading Books

Genre fiction lover:  Romance, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Mystery, Urban Fantasy

Bingo! 'G'

Book Bingo card - bin'G'o

So I am updating my book challenge Bingo card with that I've read so far and just yesterday got my first Bingo!

1 - A Book published this year = Do or Die: Reluctant Heroes - Suzanne Brockmann

2 - A Book with non-human characters  = Written In Red: A Novel of the Others - Anne Bishop

3 - A Book by a female author  = Captain Vorpatril's Alliance (Vorkosigan Saga) - Lois McMaster Bujold

4 - A Book with a number in the title = Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean

5 - A Book with a one-word title = Destino: (Battaglia Mafia Series) (Volume 1) - Sienna Mynx

6 - A Book set on a different continent =The Unpredictable Consequences of Love - Jill Mansell

7 - A Bestselling Book = Concealed in Death - J. D. Robb

8 - A Book with a Blue Cover = Grave Intentions - Lori Sjoberg

9 - A Book that is More than 10 years old = Lady Fortescue Steps Out (The Poor Relation) - Marion Chesney

10 - The Second Book in a series = Murder of Crows: A Novel of the Others - Anne Bishop

11 - A Book with a mystery = What Darkness Brings: A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery - C.S. Harris

12 - A Funny Book - Checkmate: A Neighbor From Hell (Volume 3) - R.L. Mathewson