TinaNoir

Tina's Reading Books

Genre fiction lover:  Romance, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Mystery, Urban Fantasy

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré I just re-read this book in prep for the movie and I had to up my original rating from 4 stars to 5. This fantastic writing and epic storytelling and one of the most satisfying endings to a series since...well, I don't remember really since the series I tend to read never seem to end.

I think I re-read the last battle scene like three times, then I listened to it on the Jim Dale audio. I cried like a baby because I'll miss these kids.

And I have to mention that with all the kick-ass heroines out there in paranormal romance, that Hermione Granger can totally stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Chick is Hard. Core. I'd have her in my corner any day.

I honestly can't coherently review any of the HP books because I enjoy them too much and don't want to over think them. But I do want to say that Rowling is the Best when it comes to names. How frickin' awesome she is with naming her characters? Nymphadora Tonks, Xenophilious Lovegood, Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix LeStrange...I could go on and on.

Awesome book!